Friday, October 28, 2016

November 2016 TBR

Okay, disclaimer, I am really really bad at sticking to TBR piles. I am always distracted by all the other things I need/want to read and I freely admit that I am a mood reader. This month I am only putting a handful of books on my TBR knowing that there are other things I will pick up along the way. So without further ado, here are the books I am determined to get to this month:



The Secret Keepers 
by Trenton Lee Stewart

I know nothing about this book other than it
 is a new middle grade book by the author 
of the Mysterious Benedict Society series, 
which I loved! I have been hoping for a while 
that he would write more books so I looking 
forward to seeing what this new one is all 
about.








Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
by Susanna Clarke

This is another book that I don't know much 
about. I know it has something to do with magic.
I also know that it has been sitting unread on my
shelves for several years now and that I should 
finally get around to reading it. Also, it is massive
 so hopefully it is worth my time.













A Confederacy of Dunces 
by John Kennedy Toole

This is the book that was chosen by one of you!
I am pretty sure this novel has been on my radar since long before I even joined goodreads
so I am excited to finally read it!





And that's it for this month! I know, only 3 books is kind of lame but I hope to read many many more. Only selecting 3 in advance gives me the ability to pick and choose the rest as the month progresses.

What are you most looking forward to reading in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment